Barva granatoveho jablka vyjde i u Criterionu...
This edition features the cut closest to Parajanov\'s original vision, in a restoration that brings new life to one of cinema\'s most enigmatic meditations on art and beauty. It was restored by The Film Foundation\'s World Cinema Project and the Cineteca di Bologna, in association with the National Cinema Centre of Armenia and Gosfilmofond of Russia.
• NEW 4K DIGITAL RESTORATION, undertaken by The Film Foundation\'s World Cinema Project in collaboration with the Cineteca di Bologna, with uncompressed monaural soundtrack
• NEW audio commentary featuring critic Tony Rayns
• NEW video essay on the film\'s symbols and references, featuring scholar James Steffen
• NEW interview with James Steffen detailing the production of the film
• Sergei Parajanov: The Rebel, a 2003 documentary about the filmmaker, featuring him and actor Sofiko Chiaureli
• The Life of Sayat-Nova, a 1977 documentary about the Armenian poet who inspired The Color of Pomegranates
• An essay by film scholar Ian Christie